Spokane County Library District does not use personal information provided by online customers for purposes other than those stated and does not make such information available to other organizations. For details, please see the policy, Confidentiality of Library Records.
Spokane County Library District is not responsible for the accuracy of information or for privacy on the Internet and cannot control banner advertisements that appear on other web sites. Users should be aware that materials available through this Web site may be subject to additional restrictions such as copyright. Please read the Computer, Wireless Network and Internet Use policy. Additionally, the District does not nor will it ever endorse positions on any political issues.
By choosing to comment you agree to these rules:
- This forum is for individuals to discuss things related to SCLD and our community. Off-topic and duplicated posts from the same individual will not be allowed
- Impersonation of another person or posting of someone’s private information will not be allowed
- No profanity, hate, political statements will be tolerated
- Any efforts to intimidate, harass, personally attack, or defraud another will not be tolerated
- Any disruptive or overly excessive postings will be removed
- No posting meant to further illegal activity will be allowed
- Sexual content or links to sexual content will be removed
- No content that reveals private, personal information without permission will be allowed.
- Copyright violations are not allowed
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public of public systems will be removed
- No solicitations or marketing material will be allowed