Posted on October 24, 2019 at 6:00 am
Announcing our new library app
Access all library services and resources, including your library account, on your mobile device.
The app is called Spokane County Libraries and is available for iOS from the Apple App Store and for Android from Google Play.
The links to both are available on our Apps webpage.
WITH THE APP YOU CAN
- Search for books, CDs, DVDs, & other
materials in the library’s collection
- Scan the ISBN barcodes of books, wherever books
are found, to see if they are in the library’s collection
- Leave your library card at home & use the
app to check out materials in the library
- View your checkouts & holds
- Renew library materials
- Link all family members’ accounts to easily see
when items are due or ready to pick up
- Access digital resources for reading, listening,
learning, & more
- Find the nearest library & easily see open
- Find events & classes to attend
And that’s just the start!
Discover the convenience of the Spokane County Libraries app
Please note that our previous library app, BookMyne, will
be discontinued on December 20, 2019.
We’re looking for technology enthusiasts.
Share your thoughts about our new library app. Try out the
app & share your input during a short evaluation session.
Contact Carlie Hoffman by email
or by phone at 509.893.8415 to participate.
Tags: Android, app, app store, Apple App Store, download, Google Play, iOS, ipad, iphone, library app, mobile, phone, Spokane County Libraries, tablet, technology