Posted on July 2, 2019 at 6:00 am
We’re happy to announce our latest digital resource VetNow
VetNow has support for our community’s veterans and their
families to navigate the VA bureaucracy, provide academic tutoring, and assist
with employment transition.
VetNow is available from any computer or mobile device with
internet access. You can find access this online resource in our Digital Library and directly
See what VetNow has to offer today.
LIVE ONLINE NAVIGATORS
VetNow Navigators are trained to help veterans and families
connect with valuable benefits and resources. Live VA Navigators are available
daily from 11am to 7pm Pacific.
Live VA Navigators can:
- Answer questions related to beneﬁts eligibility
- Refer you to applicable community resources for housing, healthcare, and education beneﬁts
- Assist you with locating accredited claims agents
VetNow Job Tools are designed to help you with all stages of
the job hunting process. They feature career coaching, expert resume
assistance, live interview preparation, and more.
With the Job Tools, you can:
- Use the career resources to discover your best career ﬁt based on education, experience, and personality
- Search for a job with nationwide and local resources
- Download templates for the most common resume types
- Receive assistance with resume and cover letters from trained experts
- Brush up on interview techniques and get live online interview practice with trained job coaches
You can build your academic skills and prepare for college
with VetNow’s array of tools. Help includes:
- Interaction with live tutors in a wide range of college level subjects (11am–7pm daily, Pacific)
- Live skills tutoring (11am–7pm daily, Pacific) and an extensive online library of lessons, video tutorials, and practice tests, including SAT, ACT, TEAS, HESI, GRE, GMAT, and more available 24–7
- Live or asynchronous* expert analysis of writing, complete with constructive comments
- Asynchronous* 24–7 help with academic questions
- Live help for language learners
- Ability to create and share ﬂashcards, tests, and educational games
*When live help isn’t
available, you can send in your question(s) to get a response within 24 hours.
Tags: academic, adults, career, career coaching, college, digital, digital library, employment, Families, healthcare, housing, interviewing, job, language learners, live help, live tutor, online, resource, resources, resume, test prep, tutoring, VA, VA benefits, VA Navigator, veterans, veterans benefits