2018 Sasquatch Book Award
The Sasquatch Book Award is the Kids’ Choice Award for chapter books for grades 4–6. In order to vote, students in grades
4–6 read or listen to two or more nominated titles.
Vote for your favorite!
The voting deadline is April 15, 2018.
Vote for your favorite 2018 Sasquatch Book Award nominee
- The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley (also available in Spanish as La Guerra Que Salvó Mi Vida) (37%, 50 Votes)
- The Honest Truth by Dan Gemeinhart (22%, 30 Votes)
- The Terrible Two by Mac Barnett and Jory John (also available in Spanish as Bromas Pesadas S. A.) (16%, 22 Votes)
- Awkward by Svetlana Chmakova (4%, 6 Votes)
- The Blackthorn Key by Kevin Sands (also available in Spanish as El Enigma de Blackthorn) (4%, 6 Votes)
- Book Scavenger by Jennifer Chambliss Bertman (3%, 4 Votes)
- Masterminds by Gordon Korman (3%, 4 Votes)
- Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt (also available in Spanish as Como Pez en el Árbol) (2%, 3 Votes)
- Took: A Ghost Story by Mary Downing Hahn (2%, 3 Votes)
- Stella by Starlight by Sharon M. Draper and Sarah Jane Coleman (2%, 3 Votes)
- Shadows of Sherwood by Kekla Magoon (1%, 2 Votes)
- The Way Home Looks Now by Wendy Wan-Long Shang (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 135