LINC is our mobile library that brings “Libraries In Neighborhoods & Communities” for a convenient library experience.
When LINC arrives in your community, you can visit and:
- Borrow library materials, such as books, DVDs, CDs, and more
- Return library materials
- Pick up your library holds
- Use our Wi-Fi internet on your mobile device
- Use a computer and access the internet
- Print files using our printer
- Enjoy library programs
Learn more about our Mobile Services.
Invite LINC to your school, neighborhood, or community event, using the contact information below.
To request a visit from LINC:
Send an email to email@example.com
Or call 509.893.8407
Mobile Services Supervisor: